• 1 vs 1
• Time Mode : 40 min
• 1500 points per Player (Note: Starting points, not Points-to-achieve)
• Single elimination
• Map rotation: Storm Eye, Fulda, Hells Highway, Rivers of Blood, Blitz, Mecklenburg, Straight Ahead
• Matches can be NATO vs PACT, PACT vs PACT or NATO vs NATO. Matches will be determined by Binarybeast and Google Docs (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... li=1#gid=3):
Player A is at the top of the match list and player B is at the bottom.
• Mode: Destruction
• Points-to-achieve: Total Destruction
• Players need to be registered on the forum will be selected to compete.
• Registrations are open till November 15th, 2012.
• The winner of a match qualified for the next round
• In case of perfect draw, match will be replayed. (Else the player with more points is considered as winner)
• Commanders must attempt to make contact with their opponent 48h before the end of the matchweek/round, and notify us on this forum. Failure to do so will count as not making contact.
• End of the matchweek/round is Sunday, 12 PM, GMT +1.
Setting a match
• Third party programs are not allowed
• Both players arrange a Match on the forum and play
• Player A and B arrange for the match and play it
• If Player A posts at Forum but does not get a reply from player B, player A will be declared the winner
• If both players cannot agree on a Match Time, we will need to sort this out on a case by case basis
• If neither players manifest themselves and the match isnt played, both players will be disqualified
• Players must attempt to make contact and notify of that fact on this forum. Failure to do so will count as not making contact.
• Winning player must request validation on the validation thread with a screenshot of the endgame screen, along with the replay file of their match (Unless otherwise stated. Check the Validation thread of each round)
• If there is a dispute over a result, players can post the nature of the dispute on the thread. (always keep the replay and a screenshot of the endgame screen to make dispute resolution easier)
• In case of a disconnection, match can be played again if both players agree.
To join the competition, you have to be registered on the official forum http://www.wargame-ee.com/forum/ with a valid email address and mention your in game name in the Wargame Cup section.
• Registration is already closed.
• As announced here, the right options are now mandatory for winning.
Addenda in italics will be reviewed by Freki - Shifu