What is your infantry section look like in deck?
These days, I go for:
- MotostrelCis in Topas (Blunt of the forces)
- MotostrelKis in BMP2 (in case I need fire support, but it's mainly "just in case")
- PTUR KONKUR in BTR (ambushers)
- 4 VPZU in Mi-8s (Always)
- Spetsnaz in BTR (Situational use)
- Chasseurs FAMAS in VAB (to cut through enemy armour at close range)
- Paratroopers in saracens (to cut through enemy infantry for cheap)
- ATGM MILAN F2 in AMX-10P (Costly, but hard hitting)
- Delta force in hueys (always)
- SAS in LYNX ( to go with Delta forces: Better recon sight, and anti-air protection)
Two of my PACT units are situational (Spetznas and MotostreKis) but that deck works. One of the NATO infnatry is a bit redundnat (SAS) but I like them and they have better optics than Deltas. I'd love to have some VPZUs in my NATO deck....
"Rocks are OP. Paper is fine" signed: Scissors