I am showing why I choose the units.
- BRDM-2U -The speed and armor payoff for the extra 20pts
- Mi-2D -Provide control of a zone when being aggressive
- FOB -Everyone need this! Don't you?!
- Mi-26 -Large Heli supply for long distant or large amount
- T813 -Everyone knows Kolos too well! (T813=Kolo)
- AufklFZ UAZ -Cheap recon for spamming and safetiness
- BRDM-1 -Not use actually
BRDM-2 -Swift recon with arnament to hunt down lonely CVs
OT-65A VYDRA -Even faster recon to hunt down lonely CVs
- Mi-9 -exceptional optics for extra long range scouting
- T-55+All Variants -Mainly use T-55AMV-1 for its cheap armored ATGMs
- T-62+All Variants -Mainly use T-62 obr 1975 and T-62M-V for its accuracy on both Gun and ATGMs
- T-72+All Variants -Cheap armor! For soaking enemy fire.
- T-80+All Variants -Mainly use T80 for armor or T-80U for pwnage(Best tank in game)
- To-55+To-62 -Awsome Flamethrower to stun/repel both tanks and infantry
- 4 VPZU + SKOT series -Epic Special Force with very good optics, for recon mostly
- MOT.-SCHUTZEN +SPW-60PB/MP-1 SP-1 -Jack of all trade infantry, bad speed though
- Motostrelci + SKOT series -CHEAP! With decent bazooka, repell tank squads in numbers.
- Spadochroniarze + SKOT series -Good trade for 9accuracy rifleman
- Akatsiya series -Only use 2S3M Akatsiya for its accuracy, mostly for counter enemy arties. Have better armor than DANAs
- OSA series -You WILL ask why not use BUK?!?! It made me leave BUK due to its reload speed and its low point costs with better crossroad speed. Must vet it to improve accuracy, but still cheaper than BUK.
- Uragan/Smerch -Reason is too obvious！Mostly use Smerch for accuracy and numbers
- BTR-152E ZPTU series -PACT version of vulcan! Infantry repeller and AA! Cheap also! But low range. usually put in forests.
- TOS-1 Buratino -For harrasment/assualt support, the number+HE+armor of Burat made it standout!
- Mi-2 URP series -Heli with SAM! Fast AA support when your ground AA is dead.
- Mi-24 series -Mostly use Mi-24P for decent all-round Heli, just in case of anything.