danuuker wrote:Nice updates there, keep up the good work.
I really hope you consider adding a unit database into your tool in the future too.
devilfm wrote:Barry wrote:This looks great, thank you. Three quick follow-ups:
- I can correct the English phraseology so that this excellent little utility has an extra layer of polish. If you are interested, let me know by PM.
- For those who got the game from Steam, does installing your utility change files within Wargame that will be -changed back by Steam (Integrity Check) whenever there is an update?
- Are the maps in a printable format?
- ok for English phraseology
- utility dont modify wargame file, modifiy value of option.ini
- map are printable(res: 1920x1080)
Barry wrote:Fantastic utility! Advanced video options greyed out; is this because I have a DX9 card?
devilfm wrote:Barry wrote:Fantastic utility! Advanced video options greyed out; is this because I have a DX9 card?
set Graphic Preset in Personalized for activate advanced options
©2013 Eugen Systems and Focus Home Interactive. Developed by Eugen Systems and published by Focus Home Interactive. Wargame: AirLand Battle, Focus, Focus Home Interactive and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Focus Home Interactive. All rights reserved. IRISZOOM is a trademark of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other names, trademarks and logos are property of their respective owners