Report abuses on lobby & social chat

Report abuses on lobby & social chat

Postby [EUG]MadMat » Thu 11 Jul 2013 16:02

For those of you still unaware, the social & lobby chat ingame are now moderated:
[EUG]MadMat wrote:LANGUAGE:

Those rules now applies to the social chat and lobby chat.

- Chat content may not contain hateful, racially, ethnically or sexually offensive remarks or images, descriptions or promotions of illegal activities or provide links to sites that contain any of the aforementioned content.
- Nicknames or game names can be invented, inspired by a movie or be your firstname but may not contain hatefull, racially, ethnically or sexually offensive remarks or images.
- Spamming may not be tolerated.

Any player proven guilty of infringing those rules will be denied access to the multiplayer part of the game (no access to multiplayer games, nor ability to create a new game or use the social chat) for a duration of
    1st offense: 48 hours
    2nd offense: 1 week
    3rd offense: 1 month ...

Any report made to use about possible infringement shall contain a screenshot of the incriminated text, and the most accurate possible time (if you can give us the time in Paris, the better) it happened.
From that, we will be able to trace the culprit, and his real account whatever the alias or usurpated identity he's using, through the chat logs we will be keeping. And to strike him with all the strenght of the law ...

TEAMKILLING:
Teamkilling won't be tolerated on dedicated Wargame servers.

To report any teamkiller on one of the dedicated server, please tell us on which server (name), the most accurate as possible date & time of the game (IRL) and at what time within the game, and any detail (culprit's name, ...) on the place, situation, ... which will help us observe the infringement. Since we are keeping replays from dedicated servers, we will be able to check that ourselves without the shadow of a doubt.

The same sentences will be applied as for language infringements.

To report such infrigement, please follow the rules above.
But abusive reports will be sanctionned as well. We'll moderate misbehaviour, but we're not in an English lesson classroom either, we can't ask everybody to be Shakespeare.
In any case, we'll be judge.

This thread will replace the "Lack of sportmanship" one from now on.

Spoiler : HEADCOUNT :
Ban for 48 hours: ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ban for 1 week: ImageImageImage
Ban for 1 month: 0
"The grass is always greener on the other side".
[EUG]MadMat
General

Re: Report abuses on lobby & social chat

Postby tonton flingueur » Thu 11 Jul 2013 16:11

Great. What about the one I reported yesterday on the previous topic ?
tonton flingueur
Sergeant

Postby KeyLord » Thu 11 Jul 2013 17:43

What about teamkilling people that abuse your FOB resources with their arty? I try to micro the resources but sometimes I'm not quick enough and they drain 50% of my FOB... Makes me so angry!
KeyLord
Sergeant Major

Postby tonton flingueur » Thu 11 Jul 2013 17:53

KeyLord wrote:What about teamkilling people that abuse your FOB resources with their arty? I try to micro the resources but sometimes I'm not quick enough and they drain 50% of my FOB... Makes me so angry!

Big +1, FOB should be restricted to the one that created it, or at least leave the choice to share it to the others.
tonton flingueur
Sergeant

Postby chimpyang » Thu 11 Jul 2013 18:11

Excellent news. Thanks.
chimpyang
Sergeant Major

Postby [EUG]MadMat » Thu 11 Jul 2013 18:14

tonton flingueur wrote:
KeyLord wrote:What about teamkilling people that abuse your FOB resources with their arty? I try to micro the resources but sometimes I'm not quick enough and they drain 50% of my FOB... Makes me so angry!

Big +1, FOB should be restricted to the one that created it, or at least leave the choice to share it to the others.

You can, by turning it off when someone try to steal from it.
"The grass is always greener on the other side".
[EUG]MadMat
General

Postby triumph » Thu 11 Jul 2013 18:43

If they put trucks around it and leave them there then the FOB is more useless than it already was.

Slightly related: It hurts new players so much it's not even funny.
Transcend Excellence
triumph
Second-Lieutenant

Postby tonton flingueur » Thu 11 Jul 2013 19:16

[EUG]MadMat wrote:
tonton flingueur wrote:

You can, by turning it off when someone try to steal from it.

You cant, if you're acting like it, you cant using it if there's team's truck/arty, like it is in most partys.
tonton flingueur
Sergeant

Postby ExeTick » Thu 11 Jul 2013 19:25

should be a button on your Fobs if you want to share your fobs to friendlys or not.
http://imgur.com/a/RuTUb wargame RD for those without beta access.
ExeTick
Master Sergeant

Postby DiabloTigerSix » Thu 11 Jul 2013 19:37

ExeTick wrote:should be a button on your Fobs if you want to share your fobs to friendlys or not.

Suggested a billion times during the mature days of W:EE. If only W:ALB had that and formations.

edit: I just realized the purpose of this thread is reporting people only, thus everything else is viewed as spam. We all need to get our cups of stfu. I'm very sorry.
Last edited by DiabloTigerSix on Thu 11 Jul 2013 19:40, edited 2 times in total.
DiabloTigerSix
Lieutenant Colonel

Next

Return to Wargame : AirLand Battle