Please note that you must connect to the Steam Network and test each of the games you would like to use in Offline Mode at least once to set up your account and configure Offline Mode on your machine.
Using Offline Mode on a PC.
Please follow the instructions below to configure Offline Mode on your PC:
1. Start Steam online - make sure the Remember my password box on the login window is checked
2. Verify that all game files are completely updated - you can see the update status for a game under the
Library section (when the game shows as 100% - Ready it is ready to be played in Offline Mode)
3. Launch the game you would like to play offline to verify that there are no further updates to download - shut
down the game and return to Steam once you have confirmed that the game can be played
4. Go to Steam > Settings to ensure the Don't save account credentials on this computer option is not selected
5. From the main Steam window, go to the Steam menu and select Go Offline
6. Click Restart in Offline Mode to restart Steam in Offline Mode
©2013 Eugen Systems and Focus Home Interactive. Developed by Eugen Systems and published by Focus Home Interactive. Wargame: AirLand Battle, Focus, Focus Home Interactive and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Focus Home Interactive. All rights reserved. IRISZOOM is a trademark of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other names, trademarks and logos are property of their respective owners