FIXES wrote:- ATGM behavior tweaked (not "reverted back") to avoid constant miss at certain distances while keepping multiple rolls (which prevents some exploits)
- Armored deck veterancy bonus fixed.
- Eryx HE missile fixed, it used to go out of control all the time.
- SK 60B missile fixed and hit top armor like laser guided bombs which increase it's damage against vehicles.
- Possible fix of the "Scramble text" bug for Linux & Mac (we can't really reproduce that one here, so let us now if you still have the problem on your side).
GENERIC wrote:- Grenade launchers noise increased.
- Grenade launchers supression reduced by about 10%.
- All MLRS with incendiary rounds availability reduced to 1 card.
- Cluster MLRS supression radius reduced to match the damage area.
- AGS-17 range reduced to match Mk.19.
- REDFOR PT-76 (all variants) modified to take new motor and external fuel tank into account :
Move range increased to 510km
Fuel capacity increased to 600L
REC wrote:- French Commandos-para displayed training changed from elite to shock (no stat modification)
SUPPORT wrote:- REDFOR ZU-23-2 accuracy reduced from 20% to 10%.
- REDFOR Shilka (all versions) accuracy reduced from 35% to 30%
- REDFOR Biryusa (all versions) accuracy reduced from 45% to 40%
- REDFOR Tunguska (all versions) accuracy reduced from 55% to 50%
- REDFOR Tunguska price increased from 80$ to 85$ and availability reduced from 6 to 4
- Polish Sopel accuracy reduced from 35% to 25%
- Polish ZU-23-2S accuracy reduced from 20% to 10%
- Soviet BM-21 now uses standard HE rockets instead of incendiary
- Soviet Tunguska-M price increased from 90$ to 100$
- CSSR Kub-M4 reload time between salvos reduced from 30sec to 25sec like other KUB.
- CSSR M53/59 Praga accuracy reduced from 30% to 15%
- CSSR Strop 1 accuracy reduced from 40% to 25%
- CSSR Strop 2 accuracy reduced from 50% to 35%
- CSSR Strop 2 price increased from 50$ to 60$
- E-German Fla-Rak TOR road speed reduced from 150kmh to 110kmh.
- Polish MAZ-543 NEWA SC & WZT-1 NEWA SC size increased from Normal to Big.
- N- Korean Type 80 accuracy reduced from 20% to 15%
- N- Korean ZSU-23-4 SHILKA price increased from 20$ to 30$
- Chinese PGZ-95 price increased from 65$ to 70$
- Chinese PGZ-95 availability per card reduced from 6 to 4
- Japanese M42 AAG accuracy reduced from 20% to 10%.
- Japanese Guntank price reduced from 60$ to 55$
- Swedish LVKV fm/43 accuracy reduced from 15% to 10%
- Swedish VEAK-40 price reduced from 45 to 40
- Swedish VEAK-40 availability changed from 2 packs of 6 to 1 pack of 8
- French AMX-13 OEIL NOIR price increased from 30$ to 35$
- French VAB VDAA price increased from 25$ to 30$
- French VAB VDAA accuracy reduced from 35% to 25%
- S-Korean K30 BIHO price increased from 50$ to 55$
- Canadian CENTURION MARKSMAN price increased from 45$ to 50$
- British CHALLENGER MARKSMAN price increased from 60$ to 70$
- British CHIEFTAIN MARKSMAN price increased from 50$ to 60$
- British FV434 Falcon accuracy reduced from 30% to 20%
- British FV434 Falcon price increased from 25$ to 30$
TANKS wrote:- E-German KPz T-55A top armor reduced from 2 to 1 as other T55A
- E-German T-72S1 availability increased from 4 to 6 and number of ammo carried increased from 24 to 28.
VEHICLE wrote:- American LVTP-7 loadout changed from 1280 grenades and 800 rounds to 864 grenades and 1200 rounds
HELO wrote:- Soviet Mi-28 & Kamov autocanon AP power incresed to 3 as stated in the patch log
- BLUFOR Lynx choppers now have 6HP
PLANES wrote:- Planes guns and AA rockets range increased by 175m to compensate the higher margin to the ground of the planes.
- Swedish AJS-37 Viggen number of pack reduced to 1.
- British Tornado F.2 price reduced from 115$ to 110$ as stated in the original patchlog.