FLX wrote:- Ships' prices have been greatly increased, for a capital ship, with all the powerful armament it carries, to be a real investment.
- Ships' role (fast attack, air defense, ...) are more pronounced.
- Ships are more resilient on the front and rear.
- Small ships cannot be targeted by ASM anymore.
- Anti-ship planes' sea optics have been degraded, so they won't spot ships that easily on their own, especially smaller ones.
- Anti-ship choppers' sea optics have been set so that they now act as naval recon, making them quite usefull despite their weaker armament.
- Anti-ship missiles deal less damages.
- CIWS' efficiency was reduced.
- Guns' ranges was slightly reduced.
- Map design of the mixed maps (land/sea) have been rethought: ships may still wreak havoc on the shores but you cannot win the game by holding the sea alone. Their role is now clearly to support landings.