Forums have now been opened, and I will be populating them today. PLease jump over and register now: http://forums.baor-clan.comThe Registration process:
Okay see here are a few points you'll need to take into consideration:
1) you must be 16 and over and own Wargame: EE
2) You must have a microphone and internet connection
3) You must be prepared to change your ingame name to your designated unit: for example: [BAOR]2RGJ etc
4) You must be prepared to take orders from the chain of command
5) You must be willing to put into the clan, this doesnt necessarily mean you must be able to make every game, we just expect some kind of commitment.
6) BAOR-Clan retain the right to deny applications without reason.
7) You are willing to attend Clan training gamesThe Recruitment Process:
1) Initial interest given here on on the forums.
2) Application Completed on the forums (not on there yet I will be adding today)
3) Interview given with a senior member of the clan
4) Player is issued with a forum signature, and added to the ORBAT
5) Player is given the opportunity to attend a training course, after which he is assinged his Battalion
6) Player is issued a unit tag, a forum signature and if needed a baor-clan email address.
7) All players are up for review after 3 weeks, you may be asked to pick another battalion (ie change from tanks to infantry etc) or if its not working out, you will be given a final warning, in which you will have a further fortnight to meet the standards required of the clan. The Rank Structure:
Captain: Rank on application
Major: Rank after completing training and awaiting assignment of Battalion
Lieutenant Colonel: Running a Battalion
Colonel: Senior Battalion Commander
Brigadier: Brigade Commander
Major General: Corps (Overall) Commander.
I hate it in small FPS clans when you have a General taking to the field in a squad of 6 men, its not realistic, however this structure will reflect better the type of officers ranks upon the field during the period.
So all of you who have shown some kind of interest, please register on the forums and standbye for everything to be put in place.
We are in the process of getting our Teamspeak up, and I'm about to organise a Server (am in talks with my own provider), obviously we'll have to wait until the full game and tools come out.