Added a general information category just before the main bulk of the topic.
- Wheeled vehicles all go at the same speed on roads. All tracked vehicles go at the same speed on roads. Tracked vehicles are slower on roads than wheeled ones. Wheeled vehicles have trouble managing difficult terrains (hedges, forests, etc...) and go very slowly.
- No armour means that anything can damage the vehicle, including rifles. Light armour means that there only is frontal armour. Armoured means frontal and side. All round means... At least one armour on each sides. Heavily armoured means that there is at least one side with 2 armour. Helicopters never have armour.
- Some units have 5 hit points (HP). This means they are rather fragile. All other vehicles have 10 HP. For air units, it is more important as against some weapon systems, it means they can die in one shot.
- MMGs have shorter range than HMGs. HMGs can stun helicopters.
- Small size means the unit is hard to spot/easy to hide. Normal size means the unit is possible to spot just outside a defensive range (AA/AT range). Big targets mean they are really easy to spot outside regular AAA range, and generally give away your position.
"Rocks are OP. Paper is fine" signed: ScissorsMy Youtube Channel