The good things:
- 5HE, the same as every 155mm shell
- 2/1/1/0 armor profile, more than every APC (except up-armored Marders)
- HMG, imposible to rush against it with infantry
- 15 pts, full vet affordable (I never use it)
The bad things:
- 50Km/h, you have to rely on roads
- No turret, no fire on the move
- 2 AP HEAT
Is a great antipersonel infantry but completly limited against armor (even the lightest ones).
When I use it?
The ultimate anti-rush weapon, can take out rushes of VAB+Chasseurs without losses, also all NATO autocannons are vulnerable. But if the enemy is fielding armored units, maybe you can use "light" tanks like the T-55 or the T-62 since the KE guns are better because of the AP scaling with range. A great deck addition, but situational.
it's a 122mm shell >:(
doesn't BMP-3, BMP-2D and BMP-1D also have 2 frontal?
I find it extremely useful to destroy those annoying special forces
_________________Military Chat: Scandinavian Cuisine Edition
So we are not so different and every educated man must not fall into childish agression about others country but need to appreciate others achievments