Bodybag2224 wrote:In general for all online games:
Noobs only=>Host is not a noob
No [unit here] =>70% chance that the host infact uses said unit.
No spamming [unit here]=>40% chance that the host spams said unit, 50% chance that if you field more than 2 of said unit you get yelled at for spamming, and 10% chance that your computer catches on fire forcing you to call the fire department and lose the game, and get called a noob as well.
So in conclusion: 10% of all computer related fires are caused by joining No spamming [unit here] games. Think of your house the next time you go to join a game.
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Never joined a noobs only game so can't say about that one...rest of it is damn true...